Artist Boat is establishing the Coastal Heritage Preserve on Galveston Island. The Coastal Heritage Preserve project is envisioned as a conservation area of approximately 364 acres of land on West Galveston Island adjacent to West Bay.
Public trips are available for the reduced price of $40 per person for a 4-hour guided tour of the marsh land surrounding our Coastal Heritage Preserve.
Choose the date for your Coastal Heritage Preserve (CHP) adventure.
IMPORTANT: Read Registration Requirements Below Before Signing Up!
- Pre-registration required.
- This kayak destination is not available under any other offer, coupon or voucher.
- Upon registration, an itinerary with directions to the site will be emailed to you. Meet at the kayak launch site. WE MEET ON SITE
- You are responsible for reading and following the Age, Arrival, Reschedule and Cancelation policies.
- Payment is required at time of booking. We take Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express.
- Name, age and weight is required for all registrants.
- Address and cell phone is required for the main contact person from your party.
- Due to the unpredictability of pregnancy and the potential strenuousness and remoteness of our destinations, pregnant women may not participate in our kayak adventures.